Taking proper care of your activewear can help extend its lifespan and maintain its performance over time. Here are some tips for caring for your activewear:
- Read the care label: Always check the care label on your activewear before washing it. Different fabrics may require different care instructions.
- Wash in cold water: Wash your activewear in cold water to help preserve the color and prevent shrinking. Hot water can damage the fabric and cause it to lose its elasticity.
- Use a gentle detergent: Use a gentle detergent that is free from harsh chemicals and fragrances. Avoid using fabric softeners or bleach, as these can damage the fabric.
- Avoid the dryer: Air-drying is the best way to dry activewear. Avoid using the dryer, as the high heat can damage the fabric and cause it to shrink or lose its shape.
- Don't iron: Activewear should not be ironed, as the high heat can damage the fabric and cause it to lose its elasticity.
- Store properly: Store your activewear in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing it in direct sunlight or damp areas, as this can damage the fabric and cause it to lose its shape.